Tuesday, September 14, 2004

through the lens (random bits of a day)

I am a bit fragile today. My eardrums are tender, my eyes are feverish, my neck is tight, my head is aching almost unbearably. I could not stand to wear my contact lenses feeling this way, so I am wearing my new wire-rimmed glasses. I now understand why I have been feeling so tired lately. Something has invaded my system and is making me dizzy and spacy. Who wants to run and get me a hot chai with soy? Anyone? Anyone?

I am tired of criticism right now. At least criticize the things I really have done wrong. Tell me something constructive. Something that will help both of us. I grow weary so quickly of all your frustrated outburts based on nothing more than your own disappointment. I have no desire to play Shoot the Messenger, especially given that my tongue can sharpen itself all too well on your hipocracy.

Has anyone noticed yet that each posting's heading is an external link?

I would like to take this opportunity to think Oliver and Hekate, who have made changes to this blog for me because I am a bit of an idiot. Also, Hekate is responsible for the loverly template you can view at www.badpoetrygoodtimes.blogspot.com.

8 Comments:

Blogger Oliver said...

"Has anyone noticed yet that each posting's heading is an external link?"

No, I had not noticed--all the more shaming to me because I've crawled all through your blog's raw code like a weevil in the ship's flour bags. In fact, that's such a good idea that I just may have to steal it for myself.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Hekate said...

I want to know who's giving you shit...so I can kick their ass for you.

and I did notice your links...only because I did dig into the code and couldn't figure out what was up with the title formating.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Tomato said...

Well, there was more than one person hounding me and they were spread out through the states of California and Washington, so it would have been increasingly difficult. But you know I appreciate the sentiment, darling.

1:08 PM  
Blogger johnny the geek said...

Ahem? Guys do so make passes at girls who wear glasses. I did with you, didn't i?

11:47 PM  
Blogger Tomato said...

((blush))

hey, you need an introduction! guys, i want you to meet the only person i've ever dated who doesn't absolutely hate me...anymore. and he had way more reason than the others.

thanks, buggq. *huge grin*

2:30 PM  
Blogger johnny the geek said...

do you know how long it's been since anyone called me that? oh, yeah, go check your email, by the way

11:30 PM  
Blogger Tomato said...

certainly longer than it's been since someone called me "rabbott." consider yourself lucky.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds great, but discounted contact lens has links to different reviews.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home