Thursday, November 18, 2004

Sunny

http://www.livejournal.com/users/andrewpants/

The lovely girl this is written for died on Wednesday. The events that led up to her death are detailed in her friend Andrew's livejournal posts. I didn't know her. I knew a bit about her, had noticed her profile on MySpace.com, connected to me through my good friends Pete and Duncan. I didn't know her, but I know the effect she had on these two guys. Two of the most amazing people I know. And I can gather from this that she must have been pretty damned amazing herself.

What I can see of her is that she was a beautifully curvy woman who was proud of the way she looked, despite what society would have her think. I could certainly stand to take a page out of her book. She was an artist and a burlesque dancer who seemed to see past a lot of the bullshit out there. I wish I knew enough about her to really do her justice, but this is all I have to offer.

To her friends and family, my condolences.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blogstuff is great just looking around yours I have one too plus size wedding dress website dedicated to plus size wedding dress

11:52 AM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. boy lost is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

2:10 PM  
Blogger WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, please list it on my favourite Blog Directory.

It has lots of links to cubs blog blogs

William MacDonald

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What If This Could All Happen Automatically,
with a simple push of a button.....

2:25 AM  
Blogger WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, I found it looking for lost blog. Could you add it to my favourite blog directory please. It has lots of blogs relating to lost blog

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
!

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Make Big Money**blog. It pretty much covers Make Big Money articles related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:17 PM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

personals webcam
adult personal ads
free personal ads
personal ads with photos
adult personals

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home